Thursday 14 February 2019

I can't remember anything without you


Sometimes I wonder what life is all about.

Not just me. 

Every soul in this world does.

And there are many possible answers for this one simple yet complicated question.

And one such probable solution is Memories.

I cant imagine my life without memories.

I remember though not exactly but atleast vividly most of the beautiful as well as painful experiences of my life

Without memories, I dont know if I could share a bond with anyone  in this world.


You know the beauty about Memories?

Memories are both blessing as well as curse.

Its brutal when it comes to falling in love.

You fall in love with a person

You maintain a special bond with that one person

The emotional connect is too damn high

Neither the drug nor the liquor could do more impact than that one person's presence around.

Due to the resentment in the relationship both the souls ( who are in love) try to erase each other from the memory. 

Would it be a deadly nightmare or a mere escape route?

Cant imagine the situation?

Dont get what I have been trying to say?

Just watch the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and get mindblown. 

It was 4 am when i finished watching the movie.

I couldn't sleep.

Diving into deep thoughts.

After all life is a Memory Box.


*** Few lines about the Movie***

Imagine if there is a machine which can erase any person's memory from your brain.

Joel and Clementine fall in love.

Two contrasting characters.

Frequent fights creep up.

Clementine goes to the doctor to erase all memories of Joel. She does it.

Joel comes to know and he tries to do the same.

While in the process of removing her from memory, the good memories overshadows the bad ones. He doesnt want to erase her from his memory.

Now, come on. Just think.


After erasing someone  from brain, does the heart has some role to play there?

Or you are a person who believes in destiny?

Watch the movie and Experience it.

The complexity and pain of love is well crafted in this movie.

Jim Carrey is not just a clown, like in other movies, his subtle performance and Kate Winslet's charm carries the movie. Well scripted, edited narrative with unique blend of romance and science fiction (Though the movie predestination is of the same genre, believe me this movie will touch your hearts). 

Rationality shakes.

A person can be erased from the memory but not from the heart. 

A perfect movie for this Valentines day.

Happy Valentine❤️

Joel(Jim Carrey) and Clementine (Kate Winslet) stole my heart.


One of my favorite lines from  the movie, "I wonder if the things that remind me of you, remind you of me"

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes words do speaks our heart. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Screen play is absolutely brilliant..👏by placing the review part at the last and made me more curious about the topic

    ReplyDelete
  3. For in that memories...we live on.

    ReplyDelete